Skull and crossbones have been used as symbols for centuries to signify warnings, death and danger on toxic consumer products. Pirates adopted the skull and crossbones to create the Jolly Roger flag as a final warning to ships to surrender.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that orginated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- HALLOWEEN ORNAMENTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- SKULL AND CROSSBONES ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.5 x 2 x 1.5