There’s something about wearing the colour red that always commands attention. And this classy lady is no exception. Dressed in a glorious red hat and ravishing red gown, she’s not only glamorous, but she’s passionate about spreading the word about women’s heart health.
Presenting “Red and Proud,” a lovely figurine inspired by Thomas Kinkade’s romantic, turn-of-the-century paintings and created to promote heart disease prevention in women, this heart health awareness collectible figurine is an exclusive from The Hamilton Collection
This item is BRAND NEW in it’s original factory packaging that is designed to withstand normal shipping conditions. Factory packaging consist of thick molded styrofoam box which surrounds the item to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Please note that the Bradford Exchange items do not come with a decorative outer box.
- This stunning portrait of stylish grace features real feathers and lovely heart-shaped accents embellished with glitter.
- “Red and Proud” is the tenth issue in Hamilton’s exclusive Passion for Red Collection, featuring stylish ladies dressed in timeless red dresses proudly supporting heart health
- Each collectible Thomas Kinkade figurine in this elegant collection is handcrafted of the finest artist’s resin and entirely painted by hand
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Figurine measures about 7.5″ (18.75 cm.) tall.