Authentic Collectible Nutcracker From The Steinbach Collection Swiss Santa Nutcracker Item #ES1764SIG Steinbach Nutcrackers are the most cherished nutcrackers in the world and are handed down generation after generation. The Steinbach family started making nutcrackers in 1832 by purchasing a timber yard and operating a wood sawmill, which ran initially by water power and then by steam power. “To produce one nutcracker,” explains Herr Steinbach, “can involve up to 130 separate procedures. At one time, the curling and natural drying to the wood could take up to 3-4 years depending upon the piece.” We are proud to carry the Steinbach line of nutcrackers, and invite you to view all the pieces we have available. Whether you are starting a new collection or adding to your existing collection, you will love these time honored pieces. Product Features: Plays the beloved tune: â€œEdelweiss” Exclusive Limited Edition: Only 7,500 pieces exist Signed by Karla Steinbach Handcrafted in Germany Hand painted and carved This nutcracker is 15th in the Christmas Legends Series Dimensions: 17″H Material(s): wood/fabric/faux fur/metal
- Retired Kurt Adler Exclusive Steinbach Family Christmas Legend Swiss Santa Nutcracker 1764K
- Brand new in original packaging with all tags if applicable. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STEINBACH NUTCRACKERS/SMOKERS/ORNAMENTS MANUFACTURED OR SIGNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY AFTER 2015. THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER OWNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY.
- Approximately 17″ T, Introduced 2008, Retired, Limited to 7,500 Pieces World Wide
- Made of Wood in Germany by the Steinbach Family, Signed by Karla Steinbach
- 15th in Christmas Legends Series, Musical: Plays “Edelweiss”