SIGNED BY KARLA STEINBACH This Kurt Adler 19-inch Steinbach Icelandic Santa Nutcracker is wearing blue and white attire with a silver and white-accented elegant jacket. Santa is wearing a blue and white hat with pearl-like accents. He stands on a white circular platform with a blue bag of presents that sits to the right of his feet. He is also holding a wooden walking stick. Like all Steinbach creations, he is crafted in Germany with the finest attention to detail.
- Retired Kurt Adler Exclusive Steinbach Family Icelandic Santa 1964K
- Brand new in original packaging with all tags if applicable. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STEINBACH NUTCRACKERS/SMOKERS/ORNAMENTS MANUFACTURED OR SIGNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY AFTER 2015. THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER OWNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY.
- Approximately 19″ T, 20th in Christmas Legends Series, Introduced 2013, Retired
- Made of Wood in Germany by the Steinbach Family
- Limited Edition 5,000 Pieces World Wide SIGNED BY KARLA STEINBACH