Bahamas like you’ve never seen it before. This beautiful, reverse-painted glass ornament shown in full 360 degrees. It continues an ancient art-form prized by collectors. The artists choosing from a selection of miniature curved and bent-shafted brushes, painstakingly hand paints every minute detail on the inside of the ornament. The craft requires the artists to repeatedly insert the brush through the small opening in the sphere; first to outline the design, and then to detail the colors one by one. The entire process for each ornament requires up to two days. No two pieces are identical, making this inside-painted glass ornament a keepsake to be treasured from generation to generation.
- Artist rendering of Bahamas scenery: Spin this ornament 360 degrees to view everything.
- Meticulously hand painted from the inside: Artists use curved brushes to reverse-paint the image on the inside of the globe. Each ornament takes approximately two days to complete.
- Hand Blown Glass Sphere: Skilled artisans individually inflate each ornament ball from molten glass. No two are exactly the same, each measures approximately 3″ in diameter.
- A True Collectors item: Because each ornament is unique, this piece is a one-of-a-kind collector’s item you and your family will cherish for generations.
- Gift Boxed: The perfect keepsake for anyone who wants a memento of that special, once-in-a-lifetime trip. Arrives in a padded square felt gift box that’s useful for gift giving and safe storage.