In the famous final scene of “It’s a Wonderful Life,” a small bell rings on a Christmas tree. And Clarence, the angel, finally gets his wings! That bell was purportedly made by Bevin Bells in Connecticut, founded in 1832 and the only remaining bell manufacturer in the U.S. Hang it on your tree and start a family tradition. About 2″ diameter, 3″ high. Silver-plated. Comes in a velvet pouch with a satin ribbon and story card.
- IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE – In the final scene of this classic Christmas film, a small bell rings to signify that Clarence, the angel, earned his wings. This beautiful keepsake bell is made by the same company that produced the bell used in the movie.
- FINELY DETAILED – Charming silver-plated bell is engraved with “It’s a Wonderful Life” on one side in elegant script. It includes a satin ribbon for hanging, a story card and comes in a protective velvet pouch.
- GENUINE BEVIN QUALITY – Made by Bevin Bells in Connecticut, a premier manufacturer of tinkling bells since 1832, and the only remaining one in the US.
- GREAT GIFT – Present this lovely bell as a holiday gift to any fan of the iconic movie. Hang it on a Christmas tree to start a family tradition!
- MEASUREMENTS – Bell measures about 2″ in diameter and 3″ high.