The Christopher Radko Dinner is Served! Ornament is part of the 2019 Food & Drink collection. This unique ornament features a well-dressed Santa Claus hoisting high above his head a steaming plate of spaghetti and meatballs. His apron and towel bare the colors of Italia, and delicious, freshly made bread sits stored in a basket at Saint Nick’s feet. Our compliments to the chef!
- New Style from the Christopher Radko 2019 Ornament Collection
- Measures approximately: Height 6 (in): Length 2.5 (in): Width 1.75 (in):
- This Ornament is carefully packaged and comes in an official Christopher Radko Gift/Presentation Box for easy gifting and storage.
- Santa is secretly a master chef! Spaghetti and meatballs, fresh baguettes and a glass of well paired white wine! Italian food anyone?
- Christopher Radko Ornaments are a beautiful piece of old world workmanship that are handmade from start to finish in Poland. This ornament is made of quality, mouth blown glass. With intricate handed painted detailing with glitter accents. Some of the methods used to make Christopher Radko Ornaments date back to the Renaissance era. The entire process can take weeks to complete and requires unparalleled skill. Perfect for a Holiday display, Christmas Tree, or ornament stand.