From the future or past? These retro inspired baubles are so unique you can’t tell what decade they’re from. Does that really matter when they are so beautiful? A quintessential Shiny Brite motif. A true timeless Collection for our Artist Straight to you! Each of our designs begins as an intricate illustration created by Radko artists. Then the year-long process of sculpting, molding, and sampling begins. At the production stage, our family-owned European factories use centuries-old techniques to blow, silver, hand-lacquer and embellish each and every ornament. This process requires a full seven days to complete.
- The magical heirlooms produced by the Christopher Radko Company have brought joy and happiness into homes worldwide, creating ever-lasting traditions throughout the years.
- Christopher Radko ornaments have decorated the White House, adorned the Kennedy Center, and garnished the personal collections of celebrities such as Elton John, Oprah Winfrey, John Travolta, Robert DeNiro, Elizabeth Taylor, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver.
- Each extraordinary holiday treasure is created in artisanal Polish factories by a talented team of artists and craftsmen. Each piece is meticulously crafted by hand, using methods that date back to the Renaissance era. The artists put careful thought and thorough hard work into carving and molding, and they perform the glass blowing and silvering steps with passion and dedication.
- For over thirty years, the Christopher Radko Company has captured the hearts of millions of Americans with extraordinary hand-crafted ornaments. The radiance and originality of each piece brings joy into households throughout the world during the holiday season.
- Our designers draw inspiration from Christmas classics, fine paintings, suggestions from collectors and life events. As soon as an idea is submitted, the Radko team works tirelessly to prepare the utmost perfect edition of art for the ornaments.