Darice began with one store and one man’s vision in 1954. Throughout the more than 60 years we’ve been in business, this company has grown tremendously, while still remaining loyal to our core family traditions. What remains consistent is our dedication to hard work, innovation and excellent customer service. See how crafting has evolved throughout the years.
A FAMILY BUSINESS:
As our business grows, so does our family. We are proud to have three generations of family members still actively involved in the Darice business. This allows us to maintain our roots and continue growing to better serve our customers.
WE TREAT OUR EMPLOYEES LIKE FAMILY:
We are proud to consider our Darice employees an extension of our large family. We have had the honor of seeing these individuals through some of life’s greatest celebrations. In fact, many Darice employees stay with us throughout the entirety of their careers.
As a recipient of the 2014 Smart Business Evolution of Manufacturing Award, it’s clear we take pride in our facilities. Our distribution center boasts a 99.7% accuracy rate and ships most customer orders within 48 hours. Our warehouse and distribution facilities consist of 750,000 square feet with a 300,000 square foot modern pick module.
PRICE AND SELECTION:
Darice has always been committed to offering customers the lowest prices on its extensive selection of products. Compare our prices and you’ll see we offer some of the lowest in the industry, which means more margin dollars for you. It is our goal to offer these everyday low prices while maintaining a high quality product selection.
- PLEASE NOTE – This package contains six candy cane decorations measuring approximately six inches high, the perfect amount to accent your tree.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY – If you love hanging candy canes on your tree each year but have a kid with a sweet tooth or a pet with a big appetite, this is the perfect decoration for you. Get the look without the sugar, although we can’t guarantee your dog won’t try to eat them still.
- CHRISTMAS CLASSIC – Everyone’s tree is different around the world but almost everyone has hung candy canes from the tree at some point. Now you can get the classic Christmas look that you remember from the movies or from childhood.
- QUALITY CRAFTING – Maybe you’re looking for a Christmas decoration to incorporate into your homemade wreath or other crafty décor. Instead of cheap old sugary candy canes, get something to add sophistication to your vision.
- VINTAGE VALUE – Nothing says traditional like a wooden, painted ornament. Get a vintage look for your classic Christmas tree this year and bring back the spirit of Christmas. It also pairs well with country or rustic themed decorations.