Open the door to Victorian England, which at the time of Charles Dickens was the center of culture for the world and where many traditions we celebrate today took shape. The architecture, customs and history of Victorian England are inherent in the Dickens’ Village Series. These distinguished and quaint buildings and accessories are an inspiration to all who make them part of their holiday traditions. This hanging ornament is a miniature version of our ‘Isle of Wight Chapel’ lit building. Just add a miniature tree-light to this item to illuminate it! This piece is made from resin and intricately detailed and meticulously crafted. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
- Hanging ornament from the ‘Dickens Village’ collection from Department 56
- Miniature version of our ‘Isle of Wight’ building
- Illuminate using a mini tree light (NOT safe for use with flame of any kind)
- Meticulously crafted from resin and intricately detailed
- 4. 41 inch height (11. 2 cm)