Designed by Ann Dezendorf in the USA, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand made by a team of skilled artisans. No two Santa’s are the same! Ann’s pieces are each individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses, personality and sometimes humor. Each piece is painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise. Each piece is created with our signature stiffened fabric and mixed media. This Clothtique hanging ornament captures Santa at the end of a long year. Bespectacled, he bears a long list labeled “All I Want for Christmas is a Nap” that can also be personalized. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
- DEPARTMENT 56 HANGING ORNAMENT: from the Possible Dreams collection, bringing the magic of Christmas to your home!
- INTRICATE DETAILS: are hand-painted and assembled with artistic expertise
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: made from resin with mixed media accents and our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- PERSONALIZABLE: piece can be personalized on Santa’s list
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 6 inch height (15. 24 cm)