For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. These boots were made for giving gifts! A Snowbaby plays Santa in his oversized boots, belt, and a hand-knit cap with bell. This 4.5” figurine is handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain and finished with hand-painted accents. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “In Santa’s Boot” figurine from Kristi Jensen Pierro’s Snowbabies collection
- Snowbabies Christmas Memories line features the joys of Christmas traditions with hand-knit hats and scarves
- Showcases a Snowbaby trying on Santa’s boots and shyly giving a gift
- Handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain with hand-painted accents
- 4.5-inch height (11.4 cm)