For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. This Snowbaby knows just what a poodle prefers – pearls! As the pretty pup sits calmly the Snowbaby gently places a collar of pearls around the pups neck. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
- Hanging Ornament from the Snow babies Collection
- Designed by Kristi Jensen Pierro for Department 56
- Depicts a Snowbaby placing pearls on a poodle
- Crafted from bisque porcelain with a delicate ribbon hanger
- 2.25 inch height (5.72 cm)