For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Bon voyage! A hand-knit cap keeps Snowbaby warm as she captures the sights on her vacation. The tourist’s luggage is marked with flags and tags from her many trips around the world. Frequent travelers will love this delightful 4.5” scene. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Sightseeing” figurine from Kristi Jensen Pierro’s Snowbabies collection
- Snowbabies Girlfriends Collection celebrates the gift of friendship with a pop of pink
- Showcases a traveling Snowbaby snapping pictures with a pink camera while on vacation
- Handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain with hand-painted accents
- 4.5-inch height (11.4 cm)