For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. It’s always a good hair day for this pigtailed Snowbaby. Dressed in a salon jacket with combs in her pocket and a hair dryer in hand, she’s ready to work her magic on her next customer. The 3.25” porcelain ornament comes ready to hang on an elegant Snowbabies ribbon. This makes a sweet gift for stylists and the clients who love them. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Stylist” ornament from Kristi Jensen Pierro’s Snowbabies collection
- Snowbabies Peace Collection features inspirational and heart-warming scenes of the holiday season
- Showcases a Snowbaby hairstylist with her comb and hair dryer
- Handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain with hand-painted accents
- 3.25-inch height (8.25 cm)