For over 30 years, Department 56 artist Kristi Jensen Pierro has captured the beauty and splendor of winter in her classic Snowbabies collection. Directly inspired by Kristi’s life experiences, each Snowbabies piece is carefully named to share a sentiment of love, friendship, or inspiration. Start warming up those vocals with this 2.48” hanging porcelain ornament from the Snowbabies Celebrations Collection. In this piece, a musical Snowbaby conducts a tiny chorus with three bird friends. The ornament comes ready to hang on an elegant Snowbabies ribbon. Handcrafted from creamy bisque porcelain, this highly detailed figurine features a proprietary Snowbabies “snowsuit” that adds depth and dimension. Hand-painted accents provide a distinctive artistic touch that ensures this item will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Each Snowbabies figurine comes boxed in decorative packaging for easy gifting. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Tiny Chorus” from Kristi Jensen Pierro’s Snowbabies collection
- Snowbabies Celebrations Collection features inspirational and heart-warming scenes of the holiday season
- Showcases a Snowbaby conducting an orchestra of three red birds in an adorable ornament
- Handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain with hand-painted accents
- 2.48-inch height (6.3 cm)