Snowpinions feature sweet and sassy sentiments that relay just the right message for the holidays. Handcrafted from creamy bisque porcelain, highly detailed Snowpinions bring life and character to any holiday scene. This candy cane crossing doesn’t direct to north and south poles but rather a tougher choice: which wine to drink, red or white? Making drinking decisions has never been more charming with this wondering snowman ornament. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Daily Choices” hanging Christmas ornament from the Department 56 Snowpinions collection
- Snowpinions feature sweet and sassy sentiments for the holidays
- Showcases a drinking snowman trying to decide between red and white wine
- Handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain with hand-painted accents
- 3.75 inch height (9.5 cm)