The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney with the time-honored motifs of traditional folk art. Jaq and Gus peer over the top of Lady Tremaine’s teacup as they devise a plan to steal the key they need to free Cinderella. This charming 4.25” design is handcrafted from stone resin and hand-painted with colorful rosemaling motifs. The whimsically curved mice tails are made of wire. Collect along with the 65th anniversary Cinderella figurine. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Tea for Two” figurine from the Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Figurine captures Jaq and Gus from Walt Disney’s “Cinderella” in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 4.25-inch height (10.8 cm)