The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney with the time-honored motifs of traditional folk art. Always the gracious host, Lumiere from Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” provides a welcoming light for guests of the castle. Shore captures the candelabra’s debonair spirit in this 4.75” stone resin figurine, exquisitely handcrafted and hand-painted. Smiling suavely, he looks as though he’s about to seduce his old flame, Angelique. Golden rosemaling and pale blue quilt pattern details are equal parts elegant and artisanal. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Ooh La La” figurine from the Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Figurine captures Lumiere from “Beauty and the Beast” in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 4.75-inch height (12.1 cm)