Jim Shore’s hand-carved Heartwood Creek collectibles impart a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality, and patriotism. This whimsical snowman stays warm in a jaunty top hat and lavender scarf. Below the scarf, the ornament’s stone resin silhouette is hand-carved with a serene snows cape of a cabin in the woods, with curious deer prancing by. Every detail is hand-painted in rich detail. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britton, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Snowman with Winter Scene” ornament from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, resealing and tale painting.
- Captures a snowman in beautiful detail
- Hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin
- 4.5″ H (11.43 cm) x 2.8″ L (7.11 cm) x 2″ W (5.08 cm)