Jim Shore’s hand-carved Heartwood Creek collectibles impart a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality, and patriotism. This unique red, white and blue 4. 5” Santa ornament features hand-carved camouflage patterning inspired by military uniforms. Beautifully rendered in rich detail, this patriotic St. Nick is a colorful holiday tribute to America’s service men and women. The handcrafted design is sculpted from high-quality stone resin and hand-painted by our team of skilled artisans. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Camouflage Santa” ornament from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting.
- Captures Santa in beautiful detail
- Hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin
- 4. 5″ H (11. 43 cm) x 2. 5″ L (5. 08 cm) x 1. 5″ W (3. 81 cm)