Jim Shore’s hand-carved Heartwood Creek collectibles impart a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality, and patriotism. His Santa’s Around the World collection shines a light on holiday traditions of cultures near and far. British Santa enjoys a cup of tea while he holds a Tower of London staff, his robes hand-carved with royal crests and a classic London skyline. Jolly old England, indeed. This 4. 5” ornament is sculpted from high-quality stone resin and hand-painted in intricate detail. Collect the whole set for a world-class holiday display. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “British Santa” ornament from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting.
- Captures British Santa in beautiful detail
- Hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin
- 4. 5″ H (11. 18 cm) x 2. 5″ L (6. 35 cm) x 1. 8″ W (4. 57 cm)