Jim Shore’s hand-carved Heartwood Creek collectibles impart a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality, and patriotism. His collection of Margaritaville ornaments and figurines will take you straight to the tropics. This parrot is living his best life, surfing a wave with a lei around his neck. The colorful 3. 6” design is handcrafted in stone resin and hand-painted. This makes a fun stocking stuffer or gift topper for fun-loving friends. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Surfing Parrot” hanging ornament from the Margaritaville by Jim Shore Collection from Enesco
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting.
- Captures a Margaritaville parrot in beautiful detail
- Hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin
- 3. 6″ H (9. 14 cm) x 4″ L (10. 16 cm) x 1. 6″ W (4. 06 cm)