Through carefully sculpted figurines, the Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the beauty of the horse and the splendor of American culture. Designs begin as original artworks, each created by a uniquely talented artist. A gray pony shows off its new Christmas outfit complete with a red blanket, a bridle, and leg warmers. The rectangular base supporting the horse has a brass tag reading, “Crimson Joy.” Crafted from high-quality resin, this figurine features intricate details to ensure it will remain a treasured collectible for years to come. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Crimson Joy” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by artist Lorna Matsuda
- Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and independent artists
- Showcases a gray pony showing off its Christmas attire crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 6.5-inch height (16.5 cm)