The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. Church bells can be heard ringing softly in the distance. The cold, icy wind picks up. Shimmering gold dust fills the night sky. A beam of light shines down from Heaven. And Gloria appears soaring through the clouds, surrounded by angels singing, “Glory to God in the highest, come, adore the newborn king. ” About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Gloria” ornament for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Emily Overman
- Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and independent artists
- Showcases a pony with ribbons and bells and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 2. 6-inch height (6. 6 cm)