The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. Asked to recall a vivid image from Christmas’s past and to create a unique Painted Pony that captured that memory, the artist responded, “I remember looking out my window on cold winter days and seeing glimmering icicles sparkling in the sunlight. As they melted in the sunshine, drop by drop, I would marvel at the translucent shades of blue and white that the icicles reflected off the freshly fallen snow. ” About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Holiday Ice” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Kami Wahl
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a regal pony covered with glossy icicles and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 7-inch height (17. 78 cm)