Through carefully sculpted figurines, the Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the beauty of the horse and the splendor of American culture. Designs begin as original artworks, each created by a uniquely talented artist. A blue and gold horse rears up to celebrate the splendor of the nativity scene. Depicted on his coat are Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus huddled together for a quiet moment. A rectangular base supports the horse with a brass tag reading, “O Holy Night.” Crafted from high-quality resin, this figurine features intricate details to ensure it will remain a treasured collectible for years to come. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “O Holy Night” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by artist Laurie Cook
- Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and independent artists
- Showcases a rearing horse painted with the nativity scene crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 8.23-inch height (20.9 cm)