Before the turn of the 19th century, the Navajo switched from making traditional Native American blankets to weaving brilliantly colored tapestries with geometric shapes and bold color. These creations are now known as the Eye Dazzler rug. Enesco Trail of Painted Ponies the Eye Dazzler Ornament celebrates this native art by painting this ornament by the Eye Dazzler influence.
- Size: 2.75 Inches Length x 1.00 Inch Width x 2.6 Inches Height
- Material: Polyresin, Calcium Carbonate
- “The Eye Dazzler” hanging ornament for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Sarah C. Geis
- Showcases a prancing pony with geometic native american details crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box