The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. Tales of old say that a long time ago Native Americans noticed gray rocks with clear blue lines running through them and interpreted the imagery as elements of sky and water locked in stone. From that time on, turquoise was cherished for its beauty and as a source of positive healing energy and good fortune for those who possessed it. Adorned with turquoise feathers and embellishments, Turquoise Princess brings health and happiness to whomever she touches. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Turquoise Princess” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Lorna Matsuda
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a pony with turquoise feathers and fringe and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 7 inch height (17. 78 cm)