Jareth the Drummer Boy is part of the 7.5″ scale Fontanini Nativity collection. He designed to fit with other 7.5″ scale Fontanini figures, and be placed amongst your nativity set, thus recreating Bethlehem during the time of Christ’s birth. He is handmade in Italy by The House of Fontanini, a 4th generation family owned and operated company.
The Fontanini Heirloom Nativity has been exclusively distributed by Roman since 1973 and is world-famous in its Italian craftsmanship. This sought-after collection is prized for its lifelike sculpting, meticulous hand painting and attention to detail. The Fontanini product line includes figures and accompanying structures in several different sizes, ranging from tiny miniatures to life-size pieces, plus a wide selection of ornaments, musicals, and other gifts featuring Fontanini art.Â For 110 years, Fontanini has created family traditions with its world renowned Italian Heirloom Nativities. Fontanini Nativities are comprised of religious figures and historically researched structures that represent an extraordinary step back in time to biblical Bethlehem. Available in sizes from tiny miniatures to life-size. Since 1908, Fontanini believes in the old tradition of the Lucchesi figurine designer producing subjects of unique expression and accurately modelled. Generations of Italians have devoted themselves to the creation of nativity sets, and different figures throughout the many years. An extensive line of impressive nativity figures featuring exceptional sculpting and detail. The 7.5″ collection offers all the necessary accessories one needs to create a larger, more stunning display, including hand-painted figures, nativity sets, stables, and buildings.
- Handmade Italian product, designed and manufactured in the foothills of Tuscany
- Part of the 7.5″ scale collection to coordinate with your nativity set
- Made of polymer, a virtually unbreakable material
- Fontanini nativities are prized for their lifelike sculpting, meticulous hand painting and attention to detail
- Founded in 1908, The House of Fontanini is a 4th generation family owned and operated Italian company and is exclusively distributed by Roman in North America