Handmade by artists in Seattle, Washington who know a thing or two about rain, a beautiful blue umbrella is speckled with colorful bits of Mount St. Helens glass confetti. Hang it where it will catch the light. Metal handle and 3″ chain. 5″ diameter, 6″ high.
- CHARMING UMBRELLA ORNAMENT – Hang this handmade blue glass umbrella, speckled with colorful bits of Mount St. Helen’s glass confetti, in a window or from a rearview mirror and watch it catch the light as it moves.
- ARTISAN MADE – Knickknack is beautifully hand-crafted by artists in Seattle, Washington, using volcanic ash “glass” accents from the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helen’s.
- PRETTY DECOR – Umbrella ornament makes a unique holiday trimming for a Christmas tree, or a pleasant everyday accent in your kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
- LOVELY GIFT – Glass umbrella makes a neat trinket for any collector of hand-blown glass items, or anyone who appreciates handmade art.
- MATERIALS/MEASUREMENTS – Glass with a metal handle, umbrella includes a 3″ chain for hanging. Measures 5″ in diameter and 6″ high.