Brand New Item Arrives in Original Box All Keepsakes are shipped in Corrugated Box prevents from getting damaged during transit Smoke Free Environment
- In the summer of 1993, an ambitious entrepreneur named John Hammond spoke four words that changed the world: “Welcome to Jurassic Park.” This Christmas tree ornament of prehistoric proportions plays music from the “Jurassic Park” theme song and captures a final look at Isla Nublar’s mighty tyrannasaurus rex with “When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth” banner. Sound feature is battery-operated.
- Magic Sound Christmas tree ornament. Press the button on the ornament to hear a version of the “Theme from Jurassic Park.” Battery operated. Requires two (2) LR44 batteries, included.
- Artist crafted by Rodney Gentry, this Christmas tree ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2019 in copyright.
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there’s a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. “End Credits (Jurassic Park)”from the motion picture Jurassic ParkWritten by John WilliamsSongs of Universal, Inc. on behalf of USI B Music Publishing (BMG)Performed by John WilliamsCourtesy of Universal StudiosAll Rights Reserved. Used by permission.