It is an Irish tradition to present the “Make-Up” Bell to the wedding couple. The bell is rung by one of the partners to end a quarrel. It is important that it is not the same partner always ringing the bell, but to take turns ringing the bell to end each quarrel. Add a kiss after ringing the bell and a long, happy marriage is yours!
- An Irish tradition to be given to a newlywed couple
- Measures approximately 2.75 x 2.75 x 4.5 inches
- Made of silver plated zinc
- Intricately detailed with floral and heart embellishments
- Makes a great engagement or wedding gift