Lenox Teddy’s Christmas Wish Ornament 1999 – This ornament is 1st in the Lenox Annual Teddy Bear Series issued in 1999. This premier issue Christmas ornament is made of the famous Lenox ivory fine china, hand-painted, and accented with 24K gold. The ornament features a cute bear wearing a Santa hat, playing a drum which is decorated with a holly motif, and has a golden tassled hanger. This Lenox Classics Ltd. Edition ornament is marked on the base with: Teddy’s Christmas Wish~Limited Edition~script L in center of wreath, Lenox ~ 1999 ~ handcrafted in China. This ornament is rather rare and very difficult to locate now!
- Lenox Teddy’s Christmas Wish Ornament 1999 – First in Series
- This adorable little fellow measures 3-1/2″ in height and has a golden tasseled cord for hanging.
- Features a drummer boy teddy bear, crafted of Lenox fine ivory china, hand painted, and accented with 24 karat gold!
- Teddy is wearing pants, a sweater, and a Santa hat with the year 1999 printed on it.
- He is playing an ivory drum trimmed with gold accents and holly berries.