Nao porcelain sculptures are hand crafted in Valencia, Spain where pioneers in the European porcelain industry have been creating timeless works of art since the company’s inception in 1953. This blend of old-world craftsmanship and the latest ceramic technology ensures that each individual Nao sculpture is finished to perfection and will be cherished for generations to come. Nao’s extensive collection of more than 300 sculptures captures the unforgettable moments of life including motherhood, weddings, childhood, falling in love, the joy of pets, the beauty of nature, religion and much more. Both gift-givers and discriminating collectors alike will appreciate the quality and attention to detail that signifies each and every Nao sculpture. Nao, part of the Lladro group, is sold in more than 122 countries around the world.
- Nao Handmade Porcelain is part of the Lladró Group
- Hand crafted by artisians in Valencia Spain from fine porcelain
- Hand painted in delicate pastel shades and kiln fired for more than twenty hours to achieve a flawless final glaze
- A gift of Nao porcelain sculpture will be treasured for generations to come
- Stands approximately 3.2 inches high