Ne Qwa Exodus ornament by artist Nathalie Parenteau combines abstract art with wildlife for a truly unique Christmas ornament. Measures 6.5 inches high, sapphire shape and comes beautifully packaged in a hand crafted, satin-lined, velour presentation case enclosed in the NeQwa Art signature protective box. Retired in 2012, purchase yours before they are gone forever! Ne Qwa Art(TM) is the largest producer of the centuries-old tradition of painting on the inside of glass. The same meticulous techniques that captivated emperors and art connoisseurs ages ago are used to create each of their decorative accessories. From outlining to shading to color application, all work is painstakingly done in freehand. Known in the Mandarin language as NeQwa, the artistic tradition of reverse painting on the inside of glass flourished during the 17th century, when snuff bottles were valued fashion accessories in China. All ornaments are mouth-blown glass and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Artist Nathalie Parenteau
- Introduced in 2008, now retired
- Measures 6.5 inches high, sapphire shape
- Hand painted glass ornament
- Comes beautifully packaged in a hand crafted, satin-lined, velour presentation case enclosed in the Ne’Qwa Art signature protective box