Ne’Qwa Snowman Sleigh ornament by artist Mary Edith Jackson from The Edith Collection featuring a snowman in a Christmas sleigh. Introduced in 2009, now retired, it measures 6.5 inches high, brilliant shape and comes beautifully packaged in a hand crafted, satin-lined, velour presentation case enclosed in the NeQwa Art signature protective box. Ne’Qwa Art(TM) is the largest producer of the centuries-old tradition of painting on the inside of glass. The same meticulous techniques that captivated emperors and art connoisseurs ages ago are used to create each of their decorative accessories. From outlining to shading to color application, all work is painstakingly done in freehand. Known in the Mandarin language as ‘Ne’Qwa,’ the artistic tradition of reverse painting on the inside of glass flourished during the 17th century, when snuff bottles were valued fashion accessories in China. All ornaments are mouth-blown glass and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Artist Mary Edith Jackson from The Edith Collection
- Introduced in 2009, now retired
- Measures 6.5 inches high, brilliant shape
- Hand-painted glass snowman ornament
- Comes beautifully packaged in a hand crafted, satin-lined, velour presentation case enclosed in the Ne’Qwa Art signature protective box