Add holiday cheer to any tree with intricately reverse hand painted Ne’Qwa Art ornaments that are crafted using the same tools and techniques artisans have practiced for centuries. Each ornament is meticulously hand painted through a centuries-old art form in which the image is skillfully composed in reverse from inside mouth-blown glass.
An impressive work of art, it comes nestled in a 4 H x 4 W x 4 D inch satin and velour gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity. An adjustable tasseled cord allows for flexibility in presentation from a Christmas tree or decorative stand.
3 inches high. Petite Princess shape. COMES WITH A HANGING STAND.
- Who can resist a polar bear hug? This heartfelt scene features a mother and baby in a loving embrace reminding us what Christmas is all about
- Crafted by artist Dona Gelsinger and Ne’Qwa Art via the centuries-old process of reverse hand painting on the inside of mouth-blown glass. Each one-of-a-kind ornament includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- An impressive work of art, it’s presented in a 3.75 H x 3.75 W x 4 D inch satin and velour gift box that’s perfect for gift-giving this holiday season
- An adjustable tasseled cord allows for flexibility in hanging on a Christmas tree or stand
- 3 inches high. Petite Princess shape. COMES WITH A HANGING STAND.