Add holiday cheer to any tree with intricately reverse hand painted Ne’Qwa Art ornaments that are crafted using the same tools and techniques artisans have practiced for centuries. Each ornament is meticulously hand painted through a centuries-old art form in which the image is skillfully composed in reverse from inside mouth-blown glass.
An impressive work of art, it comes nestled in a 4 H x 4 W x 4 D inch satin and velour gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity. An adjustable tasseled cord allows for flexibility in presentation from a Christmas tree or decorative stand.
3 inches high. Petite Princess shape
- Exploring the beautiful blue-green ocean depths, magnificent sea turtles seemingly dance among the tidal treasures that lie below the water’s surface
- Crafted by artist Cynthie Fisher and Ne’Qwa Art via the centuries-old process of reverse hand painting on the inside of mouth-blown glass. Each one-of-a-kind ornament includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- An impressive work of art, it’s presented in a 3.75 H x 3.75 W x 4 D inch satin and velour gift box that’s perfect for gift-giving this holiday season
- An adjustable tasseled cord allows for display on a Christmas tree or a decorative stand
- 3 inches high. Petite Princess shape. COMES WITH A HANGING STAND.