Add holiday cheer to any tree with intricately reverse hand painted Ne’Qwa Art ornaments that are crafted using the same tools and techniques artisans have practiced for centuries. Each ornament is meticulously hand painted through a centuries-old art form in which the image is skillfully composed in reverse from inside mouth-blown glass.
An impressive work of art, it comes nestled in a 5 H x 5 W x 7 D inch satin and velour gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity. An adjustable tasseled cord allows for flexibility in presentation from a Christmas tree or decorative stand.
5.5 inches high, Princess shape. COMES WITH A HANGING STAND.
- Features a country church with snow-covered trees and the saying, “Oh Come, All Ye Faithful” on back
- Produced via the centuries-old process of reverse hand painting on the inside of mouth-blown glass, by artist Susan Winget and Ne’Qwa Art, it includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- An impressive work of art, it’s presented in a 3.25 H x 4.75 x 6.75 D inch satin and velour gift box that’s perfect for gift-giving this holiday season
- An adjustable tasseled cord allows for display on a Christmas tree or a decorative stand. COMES WITH A HANGING STAND.
- 5.5 inches high. Princess standard shape.