This feisty spirit can only be produced in the Jalisco region of Mexico, near the city of Tequila. Fermented blue agave honey water can be aged varying lengths of time and can be enjoyed in a margarita, on the rocks or neat. July 24th is National Tequila Day, so pour yourself a shot Tequila!
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- TEQUILA BOTTLE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.75