Rabbits are very shy and frail animals. Having no natural means of protecting itself, the rabbit is therefore dependent on the kindness of man and other animals for its survival. At Christmastime the rabbit represents the renewal of this faith in others to provide guidance, protection, and kindness.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs