Barbecuing is more popular than ever with folks exploring a variety of woods and eagerly firing up their grills regardless of the season or the weather. The Barbeque Industry Association notes that Americans are “cooking over the coals” more than 2.9 billion times a year!
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs