This beautiful bird is also known as the American Egret, common egret, or the angel bird. In the early 20th century, its population was greatly decreased by the demand for its feathers for women s fashion. With protection of its wetland habitats and offshore nesting sites, it may recover.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- GREAT EGRET ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 5 X 2 X 1. 5