This beautiful glass Celtic Brooch ornament blends several significant Irish symbols. Celtic Knots are believed to represent the intricacy of God s creation and an individual s journey through life. The shamrock is a symbol of the Holy Trinity and the circle symbolizes eternity.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Ornaments come shipped in a decorative Old World Christmas gift box