Standing in town squares, cathedrals and churches represent the heritage and culture of the people. Since glassblowers often created images that reflected their day-to-day lives, some ornaments were proudly styled after the lovely churches found in their own hometowns.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs