In 1896, Fannie Farmer created the first measuring spoon, which she referenced in her bestseller, “The Boston Cooking-School Cook Book.” She created this measurement standard so the home cook could more easily replicate her recipes. Even today, her book continues to teach generations of Americans how to make good food.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- MEASURING SPOONS ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3.5 x 3.25 x 0.75