The Ocracoke Island Lighthouse in Outer Banks, North Carolina is the oldest lighthouse in the state. It is also the smallest lighthouse on the Outer Banks, standing just 65 feet tall, however it can be seen from 14 miles out at sea. Ocracoke Island is famous for pirates exploiting the passing ships.
- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- OCRACOKE LIGHTHOUSE ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 4. 75 x 2. 25 x 2. 25