Long ago, ship builders coated their hats in pitch and left them in the sun to cure. The hats hardened and served to protect the workers heads during dangerous work. Today s construction helmets have evolved and have become a symbol of construction.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs