Children around the globe set out Christmas cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. This tradition is said to be linked to the feast of jolly old Saint Nicholas when children would leave food and drinks for the saint. The treats were exchanged for gifts overnight.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs